Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Catching Up (Again)






















 Hey guys.  I know, it's been like a month since we've posted here.  Just a lot going on here.  But this time I really do think most of it is behind us and, hopefully, we'll return to our old normal again.

I had posted the photos above in Tumblr since my last post here.  To be honest it's quicker to post on Tumblr since I don't write much but without the writing it's just not as, well, sexy - at least I don't think so.  Still, I hope you've been patient with me (us) and will keep checking in as we work to get back to normal.

Kisses,

Marti (OYO)

6 comments:

Art said...

Marti all I can say is welcome back and I love you dearly. 😘😘

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Marti

Redmagnum79 said...

Nice to see you again we're still here and love to see your beautiful breasts and body

wnccouple said...

Glad to see the new postings. You are still as always looking great. The older pics with the freckles are always exciting to see. Thanks for the update and we are always looking forward to more. You are aging beautifully and everyone should love seeing more of you.

anotheroneofnone said...

Glad y'all are doing well! I hope it's all smooth cumming... err... sailing now.

anotheroneofnone said...

Aaaand... Someone just mentioned that I must have splashed out of the sink because of a wet spot on my shorts. I didn't splash.