Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Helpless Before Them


 Hey everyone, it's Roxy writing but of course that's Marti in the photo.  At 72½ years old she's the elder lady of our group yet she is more energetic than all but the youngest of us.  She's still working 10 (or more) hours a day Monday - Thursday then a half day on Friday.  She usually does her filming in the mornings and her photo shoots in the afternoons and early evenings with maybe a total of 8 to 10 photo sessions a week.  Then on weekends she poses for us ladies to get us roaring hot for her body - which, of course, is always wildly successful.

This picture is from one of those at-home photo sessions.  As usual, one of us gets to dress her - I think this outfit was Zin's choice for the day - and then we all watched her slowly strip and pose as Maria and Lin photographed her.  Everything about these sessions is so very hot; to me, perhaps the hottest thing about them is how everything else in the world disappears before the enormity of THE TITS and how Marti emotionally and mentally separates herself from them so she can enjoy them as we do.  We're all helpless before them - including Marti.

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Home is where the tits are😈😈😈

anotheroneofnone said...

I would try my best to be very, VERY, VERY helpful to, erm, before those tits. The nipples seriously are what does it for me. The inhuman scale on a very good and caring human puts those tits so far beyond the scale they're past the Voyager probes.

(Now why would probing come to mind?)

Wookiee42 said...

I can't imagine id be anything more than helpless in the presence of THE TITS! The thought of seeing THE TITS live and in person! But I know I would be paralyzed by the sheer enormity of them. So many thoughts fill my mind I'd be just awestruck and staring with a tent in my pants.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Just an incredible photo of your lovely, lively bride Roxy, Marti is one of a kind for sure. Zinnia's choice of outfits is nice and a nice change of pace for Marti's usually more subdued wardrobe. The pink definitely brings a youthfully exuberant feel the shoot and I'm sure it was an awesome show watching her strip out of it.

Andre Clifton said...

My goodness she really looks incredible in anything you put on her. And those breasts are amazing to look at. Even better to fondle I would imagine

Art said...

Just absolutely gorgeous and so fucking hot. No matter how often I see Marti's tits I am still amazed, they are just incredible. 😘😘

wnccouple said...

What a lucky group of ladies that get to enjoy that show all of the time. I'll bet the rest of the day is super fun and sexy!!! We are sure that a great time is had by all.

Anonymous said...

Marti, you probably won’t believe this but I’ve been masturbating to 8 o’clock yesterday morning to your pics I really love your huge whoppers. I absolutely love playing with my cock looking at your chest my cock worships your chest