Thursday, February 9, 2023

Waking Up Pose


It seems like no matter where I am or what I'm doing or what time it is somebody's got a camera or a cell phone taking pictures of my tits. . .

I had been up well past midnight doing a late photo shoot so I slept in the next morning.  Most of the ladies were at the studio by then but not Zin.  As I was getting up and pulling on a gown she came in and said something about me looking hot as always and proceeded to take photos of me with her cell phone.  I wasn't going to deny her and gave her some poses, no makeup, pillow hair and all.

Marti

 

10 comments:

Feelgood said...

Looks like a g-string was worn as well 😈😈

Wookiee42 said...

Sexy as always! The casual shots are sometimes the hottest! What a sultry pose, pushing THE TITS to the forefront while hinting at the lingerie in the lower half. Hardening as fuck

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Being a sexual goddess is an all the time thing, your sexiness is omnipresent, bound not by time or space. Zinnia did an awesome job capturing the moment, you look absolutely incredible Sexy!

Andre Clifton said...

Nothing like a morning stretch to show off the gals

Art said...

Yeah, tell us about how you didn't look made up, Marti, I'm sorry, you are always "made up" because that's just the way you are. So hot, so sexy and just so fucking awesome. I'll take the bedroom hair and no makeup anytime, please. 😘😘

Anonymous said...

This is simply a remake of Bringing The Tits Forward. I like them i want pic on my cellphone so i can jerk off to them later.

wnccouple said...

We can only dream of waking up to such a fantastic view every day. And we cannot blame Zin for taking advantage of the opportunity. Hopefully doing more than just taking Pictures!!!!

Southern Man said...

Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful

Southern Man said...

Perfect in Every Way!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Absolutely Beautiful and Perfect In Every Way!