Wednesday, November 4, 2020

An Unusual Angle of Marti

First let me say that this is not a pose I would put on my professional page because I've worked very hard to flatten my tummy and this is the worst possible pose to show that.  Still, I want to show you all angles of my boobs so I'm happy to show it to you.  They do look exceptionally big here, don't you think?  But, damn, my tummy looks bigger, too.

I had seriously considered doing a Q&A on tumblr like I used to do tonight.  I did one last US election night because I thought it a good way to defuse.  But, damn, wouldn't you know it, my building and a few around me had our cable go out tonight.  I just now got back on the internet after waiting some 10 hours!  On election night! Ah well, I'm back on now and I hope you enjoy this weird angle photo.

Whatever the US election, I will still be here with Michelle, Maria, Roxy and, who knows, maybe even Chelsea will join us.  God bless you all.

Marti (OYO)

 

9 comments:

Sean89 said...

Still looks good honey

Anonymous said...

Your gorgeous 🌹

Andre Clifton said...

With every that has happened these past four years, your tummy should be the last of your worries. Besides I like all of you. And this angle makes your tits even more amazing. Glad your cable is back up and running. You ladies stay safe and I will continue to support with comments.

Art said...

Marti whatever the angle your amazing tits look simply spectacular.

Feelgood said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 Beautiful aunt Marti!! I’d love to be part of a Q&A but how does that work on here? I don’t think I’ve been apart of one in a bit. As far as your stomach, I never knew until you said something even then I didn’t care.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

From any angle your tits are incredible Sexy! I would love the chance to experience them in every way imaginable.

NorthNJMale said...

I am looking at this pic and page and thinking...."What election??" LMAO...you definitely would help defuse and get everyone to calm down.

Will said...

Great angle, they hang so beautifully!

Cd4 said...

Silence and imagining the magnificent view and anticipation of playing, sucking and even touching them for a day..would be very hard to let go any sooner.