Monday, November 2, 2020

Roxy With a Mouthful


 I'll let Michelle write about Marti and Chelsea first, but I do want to make it clear that I am fine with their relationship.  I went into marriage with Marti knowing I would have to share her.  But I look at it this way: I get to play were those monster tits more than anybody so why should I complain.  Besides, I'm not monogamous either and enjoy my time with Michelle and Big Eddie and even a little with Ruthie.

As you can tell, I love showing you photos of me sucking Marti's tits.  This is a good one to show how big they are compared to my hand and face.  I also love how Marti is feeding it to me and that she is watching me trying to devour her areola and nipple.  If I take enough of it in my mouth I can feel that long hard nipple just at the edge of my throat.  God, I wish she could get the 5 or 6 inch nipple CD asked for then I could deep throat it!

7 comments:

Andre Clifton said...

My wife watched me sick and fondle her breast for the first time. It made her wetter than normal. Hopefully she keeps doing it.

Feelgood said...

Just watching you 2 makes the heart grow fonder and the dick harder and of course watching you with with Michelle or Eddie

Art said...

Just so hot!!! There really aren't appropriate words. I am so jealous.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot, I'd want as much of her huge tit in my mouth as I could get too!

NorthNJMale said...

What an amazing view...you are a lucky woman to have a mouthful of amazing Marti Tit hehehe

thereelguy45 said...

You are a lucky young lady!

Davey54 said...

This is love...what life should be all about...this is beauty in the world.