Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Update

Another long no post break, I know.  We - and by we I mean Michelle, Maria, Roxy and I - have been keeping Michelle's two children while their father recovers from COVID - he's a health care worker who has custody of the two.  I don't write about my grandkids because I want them to be free of what we do for a living and a life.  It's the most difficult decision Michelle has ever made and I just want to let it be.  For now, we're just trying to give them a normal, fun life. . . . for a little while.  Let's leave it at that.

I am seriously considering moving this blog to xhamster.  I like what they've done with the site and would enjoy getting back to an audience similar to what I had at tumblr before it went to shit.  All my old videos are still on xhamster - some with over 1,000,000 views! - so there's something to build on.  They've added options like making some posts private (I could post passwords here) or some available only to "friends" and I really like being able to block the trolls that come around.  I'd be interested in your feedback.

Lastly, I want to wish all my US followers a Happy Thanksgiving.  It's kinda hard to find things to be thankful for in 2020, but having you following me is surely one of them.

We'll be back soon.  Best wishes, Marti (OYO)

15 comments:

Feelgood said...

Thanks for writing and hopefully everyone STAYS healthy. If you do move to xhamster please please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 let us know

mikshel269 said...

I know I haven't been responding much lately but as you know wherever you go I'll gladly follow

Art said...

A happy Thanksgiving to all of you and Marti, you do whatever you need to do. We will be here whenever you're back. 💋

Kage no Kitsune said...

I'm thankful for my continued good health and that you ladies haven't gotten sick with COVID-19 either.

NorthNJMale said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family, thou 2020 has been a hard year with this virus and the loss of loved ones from it we have to try to find something to be thankful for. We will find some goodness to be thankful for.

As for moving to xhamster and making things private and such. This is your world you are sharing with us and what ever you decide on we will support it. If you allow us to continue to view and comment on your content that would be great. If not then we have to live with it.

I am thankful that I came across your site and have been blessed to be given the chance to view your life and have a small part in it.

Steve said...

Keep yourselves safe and have a very happy holiday.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Stay strong, stay safe, stay together. This has been a year full of challenges and changes. I am confident though, that y'all will continue to meet each new twist in life's road with your own unique style.

I trust your judgment on moving things to xhamster and will follow you there if you decide it is the best move. I just want this blog to be a source of joy for you Sexy.

Andre Clifton said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Art said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweetie 🦃

Wins said...

Good! Wonderful Marty! On xhamster.com I go every day to look at your wonderful Ass! Great!

Anonymous said...

Niplover:

xhampster seems like a great move, I long for more videos of you Marti.

Your present circumstances are understood and I respect what your doing for your family! May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, you are truly blessed.

Davey54 said...

You should know, dear, that my my every wanking session starts here. Get some more of your girls on your breasts and my wanking sessions will end here too!

Cd4 said...

You've always kept your grandchildren separate and unaware of your adult activities and even though they get the fruits of your labor that don't need to know how it came about. Xhamster would be and option one you had considered before. It would differently get your audience back and between your other blogs and tumblr would add on the 3 million followers you had before. It's funny that the kidsare,stopping your posting and reminds me when you had to change venues because one of them got a whole of your phone.. It's an omen and a sign that under these circumstances is a good time to spend with family and friends. As always if you build it we will cum.Be safe and come back when you ca.. Love Peace and happiness..

Cd4 said...

You don't mentioned the rest of your posse from before. Lots of changes during the past year but I assume they are still with you. Give them my regards and a safe and happy holiday season.

Yojibearra said...

Where you go I will follow.