Tuesday, March 7, 2023

About BBBLL and Tumblr

 

I want to apologize for neglecting BBBLL for so long. As many of you know, I have been busy posting on Tumblr and here's a link to my page there:  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/mybigmaturetits .  I invite you to visit me there if you wish - like BBBLL, it's free.

None of the other ladies here have posted anywhere for about a month now as we decide where to go with our public (and free) postings.  We have finally decided to run duplicate blogs, both at Tumbler and here on Blogger.  Some of the Studio M models have decided to stick exclusively with private pay sites through our Agency, but some will post here and on Tumblr again soon (Emily, Willow, Vera, Maria, Roxy, Dana, Zin, July, and maybe Michelle and July).

We'll set Tumblr as our main blog and will post duplicates here at BBBLL.  See the not below.

Thank you guys so much for your patience with us!

Note:  Long time follower Art sent me a message at Tumblr about what we're doing and if we're all OK.  I wrote the response below then turned around and deleted the whole thing.  So, Art, sorry about that 😟.  Below is the response I wrote before I deleted it by mistake.  It explains a little more.

 Hi Art! I appreciate your concern - I really do. And I'm fine just as are all the ladies you've met at BBBLL. I should have been more forthcoming at the blog about the direction we're heading in terms of public postings. I've been posting here exclusively lately simply because my stuff gets more views and I receive more interaction compared to blogger. The downside is there's some things I can't show on tumblr - like blowjobs or even nipple sucking. I'll make an announcement here and at BBBLL soon as to where we're heading. Thanks again for your concern. Love, Marti

7 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I've enjoyed your recent tumblr postings and look forward to seeing the other women adding their unique brands of sexiness too. Thanks for the update here.

Feelgood said...

Personally I’d prefer you posting on here especially since tumblr is kinda restrictive but I get it

Art said...

Well I'm relieved I suppose that you and everyone else are ok. The thoughts when a blog like this suddenly stops Marti, are many and some turn to a dark place. I guess I'll have to look more at Tumblr for your postings even though I find it difficult to catch all. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it's worth the effort. Again I'm relieved you and everyone are ok. 😘😘

Bill said...

Thanks for the update. I'm just one voice but I definitely prefer Blogspot vs Tumblr. Tumblr is too disjointed and restrictive. I understand you're using it to drive traffic and eyeballs, but I can't believe you wouldn't achieve that here if you give it a chance and keep on posting.

I'm glad everything is ok and look forward to seeing more of you and the other women here.

Steve said...

Glad to hear y'all are ok. I was wondering because it'd been a while. I saw the Tumblr post and had made a comment/ question as you yeeted it.
Are you going to keep up with @ladiesofm and @martisreblogs?

wnccouple said...

We are sure glad that everything is ok. You had us worried that something had gone terribly wrong. We had an account on tumbler but dropped it when they went g rated and pulled all of our pixs. I guess we will need to go back and start another account. Just happy and relieved that things are good and you ladies are having fun showing off to the world.

alpachino said...

Is there any information about how to access the pay sites at all? As I'm overseas (Australia) there is no info about them anywhere. Are you able to provide any links to give that option at all?