Saturday, March 25, 2023

An Iconic View of Marti


 I know you've seen this photo before, but I used it to kick off our new Tumblr blog today.  For those of you on Tumblr who operate a blog, I really - REALLY - hope you'll reblog there: it's the best way for viewers to find our new site.  The name of our new Tumblr blog is Marti and Michelle: Life With Big Boobs and here is the link:  www.tumblt.com/martiandmichelle

Hold tight a little longer and Michelle and I will have all this figured out soon!

5 comments:

anotheroneofnone said...

When a site built around re-posting punishes people for re-posting... sigh.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Always love the miraculous back view Sexy. Hopefully the new blog will work out, right now it comes back not found though.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a great picture of her and I just love seeing her

Bill said...

Glad you're back here showing off. I really missed it as I'm not a fan of Tumblr.

Art said...

I agree with Bill. 😘😘