Friday, March 24, 2023

Michelle Getting Going


Hey guys!  The case I was assigned to for today as a juror was settled out of court 👏😊 so I'm home with Mom now helping her to sort out the Tumblr mess.  But I did want to give you guys a little tease of me.

I'm not due to be back with my men until 6:00 pm this evening so once we agree on where we're going I am gonna relieve some pent up horniness on Mom's incredible body and not stop until it's time to go.  God, I still need that!

So, yeah, look for a lot more of me starting now and I've got some stories squirreled away to share with you.  Since the first full week in January this year I have been with my men for 100 hours each week - the agency won't let me go any more than that or I would!  I'll explain more soon but wanted to give you something to start with.  Things will only get more explicit from here!

Stay tuned. . .

7 comments:

Steve said...

Great to see you back 'Chelle

Redmagnum79 said...

Nice to see you back I k I have missed you and I'm glad you're case was settled out of court

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Fucking hell, you sure know how to make your presence felt Michelle! Awesome shot! Really looking forward to hearing what you've been up to and where things will go next.

wnccouple said...

Still looking great!!!! We are really glad to see some new postings here. As always looking forward to seeing more of all the sexy ladies. It is always a great thrill to see all of your postings.

Bill said...

Great to see you here again!

Wookiee42 said...

Oh now I'm very excited! This should be a great great ride!! Can't wait to see/hear more

Art said...

Lol. I would love to have seen you dressed as a juror day after day, so hot. 😘😘