Wednesday, March 3, 2021

20 Years Ago


 A picture of me from 20+ years ago.  What I remember is my ex Daniel had just talked me into doing live nude performing on a site called Ifriends.  Ifriends was the very first live nude one-on-one broadcasting site - there are many now.  Ifriends went under maybe 3 or 4 years ago but during its peak it was the place to virtually visit women (or men) willing to strip in front of their webcam.

Anyway, after I agreed to do it, the next night Daniel took me out to an expensive restaurant and this is how I dressed.  A few nights later I first went live on Ifriends.  I was super nervous when the first guy came into my virtual room.  Thankfully, he was super nice and all he wanted to see was my boobs so I only had to strip to the waist.  After that first one, going nude in front of my webcam became so easy - and Daniel would get nice wood when he watched my strip for my paying visitors!

11 comments:

Filipe said...

and then, a Legend of Lust began her Saga...

These pics of you are so lovely...

Kisses, lady

Feelgood said...

Nice before(as opposed to now) picture

thereelguy45 said...

What a lovely outfit on a lovely lady. I'm sure all the attention was on you at the restaurant.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The first steps into an amazing journey that has taken you place I'm sure no one could have imagined. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself and your story with all of us.

From the modest heels, up your nylon clad legs, to the little black dress, all the way to your sweet, nervous smile. I really, really dig everything about this picture, especially the incredible amount of cleavage on display.

Anonymous said...

Nice Marty...Do you have photo or video nude of last years?👄👄👄👄

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow ...what a lovely pic.
I wish i would have known of iFriends...i would have definitely been a subscriber. thank you for sharing the pic

Borny77 said...

So beautiful!! I love every picture you are in.

Anonymous said...

Niplover:
I've not seen this picture before, a mature milf built like a brick shithouse (that's a compliment in case you haven't heard that one before). Your still the best Marti, we all love you!!

Redmagnum79 said...

Hi beautiful ❤️

Art said...

Just so beautiful.

Andre Clifton said...

You can see the nervousness in this picture and it's cute.