Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Back View with a Twist


 I know I'm supposed to be writing about Marti and the new WFMC, but then I take a picture like this one and I just want to post it without taking the time to write much.  I firmly believe - and being a long-time big boob fanatic - that Marti has the largest breast size to body size ratio in the adult industry.  And, to me, nothing shows that off better that a back view of her, and this one with a twist really shows that bust-to-body size ratio well.  Don't you agree?

14 comments:

Nerdstradaumis said...

Most definitely can agree! What I wouldn't give to join the club ☺

Feelgood said...

What a sight🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Charles said...

Yes I do

Steve said...

That and she has a nice butt too.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Big boobs have always captured my attention, I found Marti almost ten years ago now and have watched her grow to her current immense size. I can confidently say she is incomparable in every way. This shot is awesome, thank you for sharing it with us.

NorthNJMale said...

yes 1000% agree...marti is amazing

anotheroneofnone said...

Oh, there are words with the photos? Don't know how you can form them while your hands and mouths want her.

Andre Clifton said...

Definitely agree with you on that.

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to watch her walk around like that all day everyday

Joey Fernandez said...

An incredible view!!!

Anonymous said...

Niplover-
A stunning woman...

Art said...

Absolutely incredible

Anonymous said...

Thank you Roxy...and most of all Thank You Magnificent Marti! You are always stunningly gorgeous. Big Ben

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

It's the angles like this why I wanna join the WFMC!!