Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Marti and the Return of Photograph Me/Fuck Me


 One of my "go to" poses using my arms to hold my boobs up, out, and together - my areolas just showing.

My friend and picture/video librarian Doc and I surprised Roxy by putting together a photograph me/fuck me session with 11 guys.  Roxy's favorite videos and pics of me are ones taken during these kinds of sessions I often had several years ago.  We tried to recreate as much as possible one of her most favorite of the many Doc has in his library.

I'll let Roxy write about it.  Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of my concentration needed for writing.  But, I can guarantee you, I haven't lost any of my zest and zeal for having my tits stared at and fondled and sucked - nor have I lost any for fucking!

9 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow what a great surprise to read....whooo hooo lucky guys.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love the pose and pic Sexy! Definitely looking forward to reading Roxy's perspective on the experience. Think this was a one-off, special occasion or might these events become a regular thing?

Art said...

Just gorgeous.

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

You are sooooooooooooo fucking hottttttttytyyy

Anonymous said...

Marty I want also your NICE ASS 👄👄

Feelgood said...

Keeping the love going 😈😈😈😈😈 I only wish me and TMH were there to help out

Borny77 said...

If you ever need an emergency staff member I'll be sure to show up to production naked and hard lol.

Anonymous said...

Marti is and has always been gorgeous in any pose from any angle... Ben

Andre Clifton said...

You keep yourself and those twins of yours in good health and we will be here.