Tuesday, March 30, 2021

DAMN It was Sweet



 (The problem with photographing Marti up close is that her tits are so big you can't focus on both them and her body - as if that's a problem, right?  Maybe a good photographer could, but I'm certainly not one of those - plus my hands were shaking with excitement.  Hell, I can't even get her nipples and boobs in focus at the same time.  When you can let your eyes wander from her tits for a few seconds - yeah, I have that problem, too - look how thin she's gotten with just a sexy hint of her tummy!)

We've been getting lots of members of the WFMC together since March 20 to have there way with Marti.  This past Saturday was the biggest day yet with 75 guys spending 14 hours fucking her and blowing most of their loads in her mouth.  Marti was ready for them around 6:45 am for a 7:00 am start time.  Before she went out to greet them, she turned to me and lifted the little t-shirt she had somehow managed to pull over her massive breasts.  "They belong to you more than anyone," she said, raising her hands over her head.

And there they were - free and unencumbered just for me.  Every time I see them is like the first time I saw them and I bubble over with amazement, desire, and animal-like horniness.  I did what probably all of those 75 guys waiting in the living room were going to do: I put my hand in my pants and jilled one off.  Then I just lightly touched them and stared, and stared, and stared. . .  Until my 15 minutes alone with them were over and she went out to get fucked over and over for 14 hours and swallow well over 100 loads of man cum.

But I had my 15 minutes alone with them, and DAMN was it sweet.

(More coming soon.)

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

The picture I’d love to see is your boobs and Marti’s together, though that’ll be incredibly hard I mean getting it.

Redmagnum79 said...

My dear you are one lucky lady I would love to change places with you

Steelerjim3@comcast.net said...

Nothing better in the world Thanks for sharing

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I've never thought I'd compare myself to a camera but I too find it difficult to focus when she shows off her unbelievable titties. Thank you for sharing another great pic.

How did you occupy yourself during the 14 hour fuck-a-thon?

NorthNJMale said...

do not knock your photographing skills...the pic is amazing.
i wish i had 15 mins alone to take in Marti's beauty...and yes i would have done exactly what you did as well hehehe. looking forward to seeing and reading more life events.

Joey Fernandez said...

I would have the same problem. Too busy losing myself in the sight of her amazing breasts, that I would forget about the camera completely!!!