Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A First (Short) Post by Chelsea

Hello all of you fellow Marti/Michelle/Maria/Roxy/Dana/Vera/Zin and all the other ladies here: this is Chelsea.  I had planned to do a full introduction of myself but the post was becoming so long that Roxy suggested I start with a shorter one, so this is it.  Which legs are mine of the two and who belongs the others?  I'll answer below.

I love it here at Studio M and, especially, at the complex of houses where most of us live.  When I say "especially" I mean as the only gal with a dick there I get lots and lots of attention!  And other than being with Marti (the sexiest and best lover ever) and Michelle (second in those two categories) perhaps the hottest experience I've had here is when some of the ladies like Dana who have been lesbian for life and never had dick have decided a lady dick was worth trying.  Their first touches with their hands, mouths, and pussies have been electric.  It's a good thing I can cum lots of times and in short order to satisfy all the gals - and myself.

You'll be learning a lot more about me soon so keep watching.  Oh, and I'll choose a darker green than the one Roxy uses for my posts here - most every other color has been chosen already!

And whose legs is whose?  The ones standing are mine.  And the other leg?  It belongs to Risa.  As a pure bisexual, she's fascinated with my cock and my feminine body and I love her curves and attitude not to mention her skills we've played a lot, both onscreen and off!

See you soon,

Chelsea

 

8 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

You have nice legs and I bet you stay busy with all the ladies

Wookiee42 said...

Very nice to "meet" you! Can't wait to hear more from you. Sounds mighty exciting and erotic!

Andre Clifton said...

I know there are stipulations for pictures being shared. Each lady must have their own rules. Please share yours on your next post. Eager to see how much of you we will get to witness. Beautiful legs on both of you

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Any and all perspectives on the incredible collection of beauty assembled around and obviously including the sexual goddess, Marti, are welcome. I'm sure yours is quite unique.

mikshel269 said...

Lovely legs Chelsea glad you are doing well with the group and very nice to see you posting

Steve said...

Welcome Chelsea! Great legs.

Feelgood said...

Well well well🤩🤩🤩

Art said...

Beautiful legs Chelsea, definitely want to see more of you. Beautiful leg Risa. We have to more of you as well. 😘😘