Monday, June 6, 2022

Another Rejected Marti Photo


 Hi, it's Dana, and I'm going to play the "rejected picture of Marti" game.  So what's wrong with this hot picture?  During this photo shoot, Marti was on her knees on this kind of ugly couch.  The photographers took quite a few photos of her in that position.  Then Marti, who is known to be a bit on the clumsy side, went down in this "all fours" position.  That left tit of hers went swinging when she came down pretty hard and someone took this before that breast quit moving.  As you might can see if you focus on it - and who doesn't want to focus on Marti's tits? - you'll see it's a bit fuzzy.  And why use a fuzzy photo of her tit when you've got hundreds in better focus?

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Why not use it might be a better question 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Wookiee42 said...

Thanks to slightly fuzzy we get one hell of a great shot. Marti's tits and nipples are almost surreal on such a petite frame!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I want to see ALL the photos of Marti and THE TITS I can, and it being a bit blurry due to motion isn't a bad thing. If anything it adds a touch of realism as I'd want them swinging and swaying all over as I took her from behind in that position. Again though, I'm glad they are more discerning as it provides more opportunities to show off here.

Bill said...

Looks good to me.....

Art said...

Oh it's fuzzy? I thought I was being mesmerized by Marti's tits. 😘😘

Andre Clifton said...

Pure sensuality radiates from you and love drinking it in