Monday, June 6, 2022

Maria Can't Get Too Close


And here's yet another rejected photo except this one we rejected.  That's Maria in the back and me (Michelle) in the front.  As she hugged herself up close to me, her left knee bumped the back of my right leg just above my knee joint causing my right leg to buckle slightly and my left leg try to compensate making my legs look woppy-jawed.  (Is that just a southern slang?)  Of course I didn't mind and just laughed it off as did Maria; I mean, it is impossible for Maria to get too close to me!

Just a reminder: a subset of around 20 guys - are arriving tomorrow (Tuesday) and we'll be having a "meeting" until Friday when another group arrives.  I'll be ferrying back and forth between the main house and the WFMC house - where the action will be - morning and night so I can spend my 7 hours of rest with Maria, Mom and Roxy in our bed.

Several ladies are working on new posts here, especially Chelsea, so there should be plenty of photos and stories in the coming days!

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I certainly don't blame her for wanting to be as close as possible to you Michelle and while it does appear a bit awkward the photo is still incredibly sexy.

Getting to spend your down time between BOMT sessions back with the ladies sounds like a best of both worlds situation.

anotheroneofnone said...

And here I thought your legs were wobbly from something going on out of frame...

Wookiee42 said...

What a beautiful picture of sone damned sexy legs.

Feelgood said...

Looks good to me

Bill said...

Wow, what legs!!!

Art said...

"Woppy-jawed"? Definitely southern slang lol but sounds hot. This pic is so fucking hot I'm still not sure why you would want to reject it? Both your legs look incredibly sexy even if they weren't intentionally placed that way. I guess you can't help yourself and yes, Maria looks fantastic as well. 😘😘