Sunday, June 5, 2022

Another Small Photo Mistake, Another Photo for Us


Ciao amanti.  Sure you know now this is Maria.  (Should I just start with Ciao amanti and you know it is me?)  Of course the photo is not of me but of Marti, yes?  We are glad the Agency is so, ummm qual é la parola, persnickety (Roxy helped me find it) because we get more to show you.  This time, the "flaw" they see is the red/orange/yellow flow of the lamp base below her left boob.  Though her nipples are just beginning to grow her areolas are wrinkling with Montgomery bumps showing so she is ready to start the nipple show!

Fino alla prossima volta,

Maria.

7 comments:

Feelgood said...

Ummmmmm, flaws?

mikshel269 said...

Maria it is another great shot of Marti and I am sure those nipples are just begging to be pinched, licked, or sucked on

Anonymous said...

Sexy as ever

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Them wanting every shot to be perfect is admirable, though I would wonder how many in the audience would care one bit about the lamp in this photo. Had you not pointed it out as the disqualifying feature I personally wouldn't have noticed it. Getting to see THE TITS here makes their desire for perfect photos quite the boon for us followers, so I definitely don't mind it.

Wookiee42 said...

Magnificent!

Andre Clifton said...

Let's hope they become more critical of the photos so we can get more "mistakes" like this. Didn't even notice until I read it

Art said...

Flaw? Seriously?! Smfh. That's like saying the Mona Lisa has a "flaw", don't get me wrong I love seeing more Marti pics, but calling this flawed is just wrong 😘😘