Monday, June 13, 2022

Huge Targets


 I always enjoy looking at older photos of Marti back before she came into my life.  It's kinda like reading her history of the past 12 or so years except in pictures.  This is one of her at the beginning of a WFMC (We've Fucked Marti Club) gang bang.  Her hands are tied over her head and her chest is bare for all to gawk.  This particular gang bang was all about her big tits as the guys got to climax either fucking her mouth or her cleavage before spraying their cum - each at least twice - all over her tits.  By the end her tits look like they were fully covered in oozy, sticky cum, like melting white icing on a cake.  They then fed her her tits to lick clean.  Hot stuff!

I wanted to show this photo particularly because Dana is writing a very hot post that has to do with Marti's wrists being cuffed (and her ankles(.  Hopefully she'll finish it tonight!

Roxy

8 comments:

Wookiee42 said...

There are very very few targets more perfect than those tits. (One being her throat for example). Magnificent

Anonymous said...

Love to Bury my face in them sigh

Feelgood said...

Great before picture🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Anonymous said...

Marti's photos are always sensual and sexy and I love them. More please!!!!😍🥰🤩

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I really dig these trips down memory lane, especially with you Roxy. There is something extra hot about you looking back at where Marti has been throughout her extraordinary journey.

As for this particular shot, there is nothing sexier than a bound Marti, her giving herself completely, giving up control to her lovers. I'd really like to see the end result of this session, THE TITS, covered in cum would be hot as fuck.

Art said...

I completely get the imagery but as we all know Marti, she wouldn't need to have her hands bound at all and you'd get the same results, guys cumming gallons over those beautiful tits 😘😘

anotheroneofnone said...

While the imagery of exploding over those glorious tits is wonderful, there's no way I'd leave her mouth.

Andre Clifton said...

I got a load or two in the tank. Let's see if I can hit the target blindfolded