Tuesday, June 2, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY MICHELLE!

My Michelle with this body and such beautiful face could have most anyone so even on today - which is her 44th birthday - I am the one who gets the birthday present every day because she chose me.  But tonight, after the other 7 ladies, including Marti, give her their presents, I will take her to bed and give her my presents of my hands, my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, my heart and my soul.

Happy Birthday, My Michelle.  Ti amo, mia bella!

Maria

16 comments:

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle!! 8=========================D~~(OYO)

Michael said...

happy bday.. hope all those ladies treat you royality

Hint at me said...

Happy birthday michelle. You sexy tigress

EmmaLLP said...

Damn. I wish I could give her a bunch of presents. But I feel like I would feel like the one who got a gift. Happy Birthday

Steve said...

Happy birthday Michelle!

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you nothing but the best Michelle, happy birthday.

mikshel269 said...

Late to the party but wishing you a very happy birthday Michelle

glassmn said...

Happy Birthday Sexy Lady

Hank said...

Happy Birthday Michelle !! Enjoy your day

Andre Clifton said...

Happy belated Birthday Michelle! I hope it was everything you wanted and more.

Joey Fernandez said...

Happy Belated Birthday Michelle!!!

Thirstyman said...

Enjoy your day Michelle, I'm sure you will hee hee hee!!

NorthNJMale said...

Happy Birthday Michelle hope you have a wonderful birthday

Bill said...

Happy Birthday!!! And many more....

Cd4 said...

Happy Bday and many cums of the day.

Redmagnum79 said...

Happy birthday Michelle and I hope you get All you wanted on your special day 🎂