Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Watching Marti

Mom always said I could come and watch whenever I wanted when she was hosting one of her "photograph me/fuck me" sessions.  This day, around a year ago, I showed up to find her taking a bubble batch in her huge garden tub surrounded by eight amateur photographers.  They had all followed her guidelines so each was wearing a tight pair of gym shorts with no underwear and, since all eight of them had raging hard ons, they stood around her with the shorts propped out as though their cocks were tent posts.  And she gave them quite a show, posing those massive tits in every way imaginable and also giving them good looks at her legs and ass.

Within an hour, she started pulling down their shorts, their cocks springing out and barely bouncing they were so hard.  She proceeded to give each and every one of them a combination tit fuck and blowjob until they had all unloaded their first cum shot into her hungry mouth.  She would milk those cocks until not a drop was left.

When they were all drained, she asked the to bathe and dry her, then she led them to the bedroom telling them that if her mouth, tits, ass or pussy was available to start fucking it as they wished.  I watched as they gangbanged her, taking all those holes.  She moaned loudly along with them as she had pussy-gushing orgasm after pussy-gushing orgasm.  The guys kept shaking their heads and exclaiming they had never seen a woman fuck so much or so good.  After they had all cum again, she let her breasts began spewing milk and fed them.

After they left, she went to shower and invited me to join.  I did, of course, but about all I could do was stare at her magnificent body and think about how it had surpassed the wildest dreams of those eight guys.

8 comments:

Hank said...

Sounds like everyone had a good time!!!

Andre Clifton said...

It seems like Marti created memorable moments every day. That is loving life to the fullest. I love it and you guys as well.

Thirstyman said...

I'm so envious but I love these stories.

Lovemonkey1986 said...

Wow what a image in my head

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

She is absolutely awe inspiring Michelle. She has certainly inspired innumerable tent pole hard ons for me and her adoring fans.

Consistant2014 said...

So jealous of the fact that the "pond" separates Marti from all her fans over here in the UK. Keep the photos coming Ladies !!!!

NorthNJMale said...

Rub a dub dub love seening Marti in a tub

Craig said...

Need some soaping doing Marti.....