Monday, June 8, 2020

Michelle's Tits Outdoors

Her Mom's not the only member of the family who thinks it's hot to have her tits out in the open air. . .

Maria, Michelle, Gina and I were out looking for a private outdoor space near the studio to shoot a few nude scenes.  Harry recommended a spot about a half mile away so we went there.  We were looking around to get a feeling if we could do a bit of filming without prying eyes when I turned to Michelle and yanked open her blouse, her big tits jumping out.  "I think we need to test this place out," I whispered to her and went down on her right nipple.  

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Mom," she moaned and pulled my head to her tit with both hands.  I sucked for a few minutes when she pushed me back.  "I want to see yours while you suck me," she said in her dominate voice; I immediately fell into my submissive role.  Maria took this picture as Michelle was freeing my right breast from my blouse.  As you can plainly see, she's like her Mom in that most of her Montgomery bumps are at the top of her areola.  So fucking hot!

"Oh, hell, yeah," she said looking at my huge juggs.  "Fuck, suck me more, Mom!  Suck me more!"

I popped her left nipple in my mouth and went to work.  "Show me a tit!" she said to Gina who took one of my dangling tits and pulled it out to the side so Michelle could see my rapidly hardening nipple.  "Fuck, look at that," she said.  "I like to know those tits are sucking mine!"

Within 10 minutes she had a fantastic orgasm.  She then took one of my nipples in her mouth; I took less than 10 minutes to cum

Yeah, this spot will do just fine!

9 comments:

John M said...

I think what I like most about you and Marti is the pairing of your incredible, eye-popping curves with your lecherous minds and wanton lust! So hot, and thanks for sharing with us!

One Savannah Scorpio said...

And now I’m helpless not to unzip at the office ...
My only wonder is whether a bead of sweat or the orgasm arrived first.

Vinny said...

Simply Fantastic photo of Michelle's Marvelous Boobs!! It's so wondrous to see her mouthwatering curves.

Ann k said...

Wow excellent blog. I so love being naked outside

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

GotDAYUMN, I love the way you ladies let your bodies and your sexuality out in the open!! 8========================D~~(OYO)

Steve said...

Beautiful. Not many words, but what that won't diminish them.

Filipe said...

Oh boy... ( and she has a beautiful mouth...ok, ideas...)

Thirstyman said...

If I didn't know any better I would say that Michelle is your clone instead of your daughter. Beautiful, sexy,freaky and intelligent, just like you.

Andre Clifton said...

I'm worried the other nipple didn't quite get the attention she deservres. If I could just...