Thursday, June 25, 2020

Roxy Holding Marti's Heavy Hanger

Hey guys, it's Roxy.  And that's me holding Ms. Marti's gigantic left breast.

I'm a masturbater, no doubt about it.  Always have been since I realized how good it felt to rub myself "down there" and always will be I'm sure.  This past Sunday I was over at Marti's condo unit with all the other gals in our little community.  We had all spent most of Saturday and Sunday morning taking turns doing whatever we wanted to Marti's chest but in the afternoon we thought we'd give her a break and let her take a nap before we resumed our giant titty games that evening.  While Marti napped, we had some of her videos playing on the TV's and I couldn't help but start rubbing myself through the fabric of my little cotton nightie.  Daph put her hand on my shoulder and whispered "why don't you do that to the real thing."  I hesitated not wanting to wake Marti but Ms. Michelle nodded encouragement so I got up and went with Daph to Marti's bedroom.

Marti was sleeping but woke when we opened the door.  She propped up in bed, smiled and ever so slightly pushed out her chest, so slightly it was barely noticeable but so fucking sexy as if to say "is this what you want?  Then come get them!"

Daph started to leave but I asked her to take a few photos with her phone for me so I could have something to remember the moment, which for me means "finger myself with later".  (So sorry for the poor quality pic, the lighting sucked.)  Ms. Marti was wearing this tank top (which was so fucking sexy covering the massive tits), so without saying anything - I didn't need to - I pulled the tank top down and pulled out the massive left breast.  Daph took a few pictures of me holding it then left me alone with "The Tit."

I let the tit fall and sat next to Marti and just stared at that huge mound of flesh.  She propped a pillow behind her and leaned back on the headboard, the tit falling ever so slightly over her thin left side.  When I had first pulled it out, the areola and nipple were at rest from her nap so the areola was large and flat and the nipple soft, but it seemed almost immediately that the areola had begun to shrink and tighten and rise while the nipple became longer, bigger around, and harder.  I turned to face the tit and raised the hem of my gown over my hips to expose me pussy.  My hand jumped to my wetness and, as I stared at the huge left breast and pleasured myself.  It didn't take long at all for me to cum.

When my breathing got back under control, I scooted up closer and roughly flung the right breast out of the top.  I spread my legs as wide as I could.  My clit needed a bit of a rest, but my pussy didn't.  I rushed the four fingers of my right hand deep inside myself and began fucking my cunt with my hand, all while staring at the tits and nipples.

Ms. Marti watched me some, but mostly she stared at the tits, too, as if they weren't hers, as if she was as taken by them as I was - and OMG I thought that was hot.  Her face looked so serene while the tits looked so magnificent as they hung down her chest and tummy and rolled slighted over her sides as she arched back.

I led her back out to the group after a couple of hours, my clit pounding from several orgasms and my cunt well fucked by my hand.

5 comments:

Thirstyman said...

I love hearing these stories about how fascinated you ladies are with Marti's beautiful breasts.

NorthNJMale said...

what a great sunday funday experience...keep them cumming cause i know i will hehehe
thank you for sharing

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Those tits are absolutely awe inspiring, truly captivating, and definitely orgasm inducing. It's nice to read about another aficionado's experiences with them, especially. Keep living the dream and having fun.

Kevin G said...

So enormous! You really are the luckiest PERSON alive, Roxy!

Andre Clifton said...

How many hands can work those beautiful tits at once to kick Marti into a frenzy?