Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Relations with Relations and Talk About Tits Starting Soon!

Finally, we've gotten around to starting "Relations with Relations" and "Talk About Tits!"  RWR should be up and running today or tomorrow and TAT shortly thereafter!

I assume most of you know what RWR is about.  TAT is where you guys are authors along with us.  Those of you who have been fairly consistent with your comments will get invitations to both.  If you want to join but haven't been commenting then I suggest you start 😀😈!  Also, you will only get an invite if you've left at least two comments within the last 30 days (since May 10).  The ONLY other way to get an invite is to email me at mybigmaturetits@gmail.com and tell me why you want to be invited - don't just say "send me an invite please."  These are sensitive blogs that require you to be active and not just lurk!

Marti (OYO)

11 comments:

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Sounds to me like the best is yet to CUM!!! 8=============================D~~(OYO)

Redmagnum79 said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for the new site

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Definitely looking forward to it Sexy!

EmmaLLP said...

Well that’s just another reason for me to look through and comment on all the amazing posts on this blog

Art said...

Looking forward to it

Art said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Filipe said...

I have been waiting, I´m sure it´ll be wonderful, Marti

Andre Clifton said...

I eagerly await the invite and can't wait to learn more about you and your body.

NorthNJMale said...

The RWR conversations were so dam hot and exciting...looking forward to seeing and reading them again.

Ann k said...

Your right I agree i so love your blogs and definitely they are very worthy of wonderful comment

Art said...

Your blogs are so hot. Comments just add like cherries on a sundae