Saturday, June 13, 2020

Precum Appreciaiton

I've often said that my two favorite things about a cock are (1) how often it cums (the more the better) and (2) how much it cums in one orgasm (the more the better).  The third is probably how much precum it has, again the more the better.  This cock was pretty average in size but I swear with every single pump I gave it a nice big drop of precum would appear for my waiting tongue to enjoy.  MMMMMMMMM, so 'effin good!!!  I could turn it into an all day sucker!

6 comments:

Lovemonkey1986 said...

Ya I precum alot when a gal plays with my cok two

Andre Clifton said...

How many breaks do I get between sessions? I'm trying to fill up a gallon jug before we're done

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Just looking at your awesome tits gets me hard and the precum flowing Sexy, the thought of you greedily lapping it up as it drips from my cock has me throbbing.

anotheroneofnone said...

Not sure I'd be able to please you appropriately, but damn it'd be fantastic trying.

NorthNJMale said...

Not sure how long or how much cum or pre-cum i would be able to provide, but I do know that you would drain my sack dry. :-)

Thirstyman said...

I'd love to have your mouth on my hose. Be happy to give you as much as I can.