Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Brief Update

Hey guys.  Just a quick note to apologize for so few posts lately, but we passed a non-COVID virus around our little penthouse community and have been feeling a bit lousy.  Only Daphne, Dana and Gail escaped it.  But we're all feeling better - which is a good thing with the wedding still set for Saturday.  So wanted to let you know we haven't disappeared and are coming back.  Thanks for your patience.  Oh, and I know some of you are having problems getting into RWR; you'll be getting another invite from me or Michelle soon.

Roxanne

9 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

Sorry to hear you guys got a little ill but glad to hear it is not covid and you are all on the road to recovery.

Art said...

Feel better all.

Redmagnum79 said...

Glad you all are getting better and I hope the wedding goes great for you all

Feelgood said...

I know I’m kinda bringing people down but I thought it might be hurricane related

mikshel269 said...

Glad to hear yall are on the mend.

Redmagnum79 said...

O by the way I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had trouble with signing on to RWR

Cd4 said...

I'm surprised that you guys were able to escape from catching something earlier with all your activities and business adventures but because you have been so cautious is probably why you only got a mild case. Do what you need to do to get well and always we'll be here for you. Marti you don't have to get sick or get huut to lose a little weight you can work out or have lots of sex to get there. Be well be safe..

Filipe said...

You all will be better

Yojibearra said...

Stay safe. Take care of yourselves first. We will always be here.