Saturday, August 1, 2020

RWR Invites

Everyone who is an author at TAT should now (10:20 am on August 1) have an invite to RWR.  Remember that in order to be an reader/author at RWR you MUST be a reader/author at TAT first.  If you want to be involved in these two sites email me at roxxxyroad@gmail.com and let me know.  There's still a few of you who've been invited to TAT but haven't yet accepted; you must be a part of TAT before I will send you an invite to RWR.  You do not have to be an active author at either of the sites but we wold like for you to at least leave comments on the two.

Roxanne

2 comments:

anotheroneofnone said...

Only just checked email... The invitation appears to have timed out. My fault. Been a tad busy with a new job, etc. Not much time other than to flip in and view y'all and your amazing selves.

NorthNJMale said...

hello roxy...i did get the email invite but the link in the email gave me an error to the page.