Saturday, August 22, 2020

Three On One

 

I'm a bit surprised about how many comments I received about you guys missing my freckles.  This photo from this past January would have been one of the last before I had the laser treatments to remove many of them - note I said "many" and not "all."  I didn't want them all gone because I do agree with those of you who find them as kind of a trademark of mine - hell, even whoever wrote my boobpedia page (click here to see it) called my freckles (and nipples) my trademark.  Recent photos we've posted of my chest which are from professional photo sessions would have had many of the remaining ones covered in makeup by Daphne, though even then I insist on leaving a few.  There is a large one not visible in this picture that is in the middle of my chest just above where my tits separate that I usually leave exposed and I never cover up what Roxy calls my "Great Red Spot" just to the top left of my left areola.  Of course, this is my right breast so that spot isn't shown here but you can see it on any of my photos showing my left boob.

A little more about this photo.  It was a Saturday morning (pre-pandemic) and Michelle and Maria decided to lift my spirits - still low after Jake's death in November - by the three of us servicing my right breast and only my right breast.  Michelle and Maria dressed to kill as if they were taking my right tit on a hot date, their hair and makeup perfect.  I wore this simple easy-entry smock and a pair of old shorts.  My right breast came out quickly and we spent the morning, afternoon and evening pleasuring it, talking about it and talking to it.  My shorts didn't stay on too long either because I was soon cumming and my cunt gushing and the loose-fitting undies I wore under the shorts were perfect for that.

Michelle and Maria are excellent at helping me separate myself from my breasts and keep me separated.  To my mind and to my outer senses it was simply a nice tit and I felt it more with my hands, fingertips, lips and tongue than I did the feeling of it being touched and sucked.  It could've been anybody's breast other than mine.  Ah, but in those deep places of mine where my hormones work it was indeed my tit and the feeling was wonderful.

3 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great shot and very nice story, I'm sure I'd have a wonderful time on a date with either of your tits. Oh, and I've always loved your freckles Sexy.

Feelgood said...

Have we heard of Roxy and a guy taking your tits or tits out on a date?🤩🤩🤩

Cd4 said...

Thank you!!