Friday, August 7, 2020

Honeymoon?

Just to be clear, Marti and I are not going on any kind of honeymoon; we are going to temporarily move out of the five bedroom condo we share with a few of the other ladies and into her (I guess it's ours after tomorrow!) two bedroom unit to be alone.  She we be on a "whoring" venue, as Michelle calls her paid time with others, latter part of next week.

I'm loving how playful Marti is being on the lead-up to our wedding.  She was lathering up her huge boobs in the tub the other day as I sat on the side jilling off as I watched her.  She was chatting happily away talking about how much fun we (emphasis on we) were going to have with the tits as if they weren't even hers even as she lovingly soaped them up.  She asks me several times a day to never stop playing with them - as if I could ever possible stop! - and saying "let's play with them all the time."  Oh, fuck, yeah.

So, other than early tomorrow (Saturday morning) you shouldn't see any drop off of posts here from any of us.  I'm hoping Marti and I can spend some time together working on the sites - with her tits out, of course!

 

4 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

I do not like not seeing any updates but it is your honeymoon.
Spending time with one another and enjoy the ceremony and the party afterwards. we will be here waiting to hear all about it...have fun and just focus on you two.

Redmagnum79 said...

I've said it before you are one lucky lady to get to play with Marti big beautiful breasts and now for the rest of your life so in joy your self and when you guys get back on here we just love your stories

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome photo, bathing shots are some of my favorites of her and her wondrous tits. Keep having fun!

Feelgood said...

To just watch (not in a creepy way)🤤