Saturday, August 1, 2020

Mounds of Heavy Flesh


I think I've said it here before but, wtf, I'll say it again: I love to watch Marti handle her tits.  The way she touches them and, especially, the way she looks at them - she is in as much awe and reverence as any of us.  I swear she can truly separate herself from the tits and therefore enjoy seeing them and feeling them as we all do.  It's so fucking sexy.  And you can bet she knows what it does to me when she pulls them out and lightly massages them and gently sucks a nipple.  And I love how her hands just disappear under the mounds of heavy flesh.

5 comments:

Feelgood said...

I just love how she looks at her tits. (Other longtimers know what I’m talking about)

NorthNJMale said...

very incredible and sexy look

Hank said...

As always magnificent

Yojibearra said...

Just beautiful. All day. Every day.

Cd4 said...

It does the same thing to us imagining having her pulling stroking and sucking on those magnificent nipples as well..jealous.