Friday, July 31, 2020

Wedding Update

I thought it best to back up the wedding a week because of the approach of Hurricane Isaias.  We should be OK here but I don't won't anything messing up what will be the happiest day of my life.  Marti kinda wanted it to be on the first day of August, something about it being poetic because her birthday is the last day of August.  But I thought it was cool that the following Saturday would be 08/08, August 8th.  She's fine with it, though, damn, it can't come fast enough for me.

More later.

6 comments:

Cd4 said...

Be safe..

glassmn said...

Please be safe,God forbid anything happen to all you lovely ladies

Feelgood said...

8/08 seems cool but whatever is safe

NorthNJMale said...

stay safe and the day will arrive here sooner than you think.

anotheroneofnone said...

Congratulations to you both! And, yeah, those storms cause issues. I remember that far too well growing up in FL.

Yojibearra said...

Congratulations on the wedding!