Friday, July 3, 2020

Roxy Alone with the Tits

Usually when I'm with Ms Marti I'm either sharing her with some (or all!) of the other ladies, or, if I alone am playing with the tits then the others are watching.  Wednesday night after I got to watch the two guys fuck her using my fantasy, she took me alone to bed!  There were a couple of Ms Maria's photography lights in the room so I could highlight the tits any way I wanted.  Ms Marti gave me some handcuffs and just said "Have fun!"  So I cuffed her hands to the headboard and her ankles to the foot board, open her robe to let the magnificent tits and nipples out, knelt between her legs and started playing, intent to play all night long.

I told her tits that I was taking this photo just to show you guys here on the blog - well, OK, not just that because I am making a habit of masturbating to all the pics I take of the tits.  I think it is so hot showing you the intimate details, hoping you'll learn every bump, wrinkle, and imperfection in her the perfection of the tits and nipples.  It was a little hard taking the photo with my phone as I held her areola back so that you could see the underside of the nipple - something you don't see too much.

I hope you appreciate my effort!

8 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Your efforts are greatly appreciated Roxy, keep up the great work! Her tits are spectacular from every angle and getting to see them through your enthusiastic eyes is awesome.

Borny77 said...

I love how long Marti's nipples can get. This is greatly appreciated.

Stroker said...

This content the last few months is my favorite ever, can't get enough

Cd4 said...

Your efforts are definitely appreciated. Perfect..

Andre Clifton said...

Greatly appreciated. Glad you are living out your fantasies and the dreams of many who follow you all.

NorthNJMale said...

yes thank you for all your work and for sharing your adventures with us.

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Best 69 I can think of right now would be the feeling of Marti's nipple growing and hardening in my mouth while my cock is doing the exact same inside hers. It's only a matter of time before we see who "bursts" first. 8==============================D~~(OYO)

Thirstyman said...

I keep having to remind myself not to lick the screen. That nipple looks so delicious.