Wednesday, July 29, 2020

All TAT Invites Out; RWR Invites Will Be Out by August 1

OK, I think Michelle and I have sent invites out for TAT to everyone who has either been actively commenting here or has sent us an email requesting to be invited to either TAT or RWR.  Even if you don't plan to participate in TAT, it would be best to accept the invitation or to not respond at all as we will be using the TAT list to send out RWR invitations.  RWR invitations should all be out either today or tomorrow.  We have decided to also include all of you as authors on RWR to because it seems some of you have stories you would like to tell or fantasies you'd like to share.

If you haven't received an invitation to TAT and think you should or if you want to receive one for RWR but not for TAT, email me at roxxxyroad@gmail.com !  Be sure to include your display name for MMMM with your email - it makes it easier for me to find you.

Thanks for your patience.  I hope you will find the two sites worth the wait!

Roxanne

1 comment:

Feelgood said...

I can’t wait for my invitation to RAR