Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Roxy Begins

Hey everyone, this is Roxy.  Damn, I am so excited.  Of course I'm thrilled looking at this pic Ms. Michelle took of Ms. Marti during the glamour shoot and knowing I can have these monster lovelies almost whenever I want, but I'm also superexcited because today is the official start of my new life.  Today I officially live with Marti (and the other ladies) and today I officially work for Marti.  Not only that, but a little later this morning, Ms. Marti, who is at the business office now, is coming to pick me up and take me to the studio for the first time where she will be making a short flick based on a fantasy I - yes, I, plain wallflower Roxanne - wrote about what I'd like to see two studs do with her.  It's my first script though it really isn't a script cause there's no plot, just sex.  I can't wait to watch the two guys - Peter and Rod in this case - get Ms Marti's gigantic juggs bouncing all over the place, especially knowing I'm going to make love to those tits later on.

I know Ms. Marti likes us to say something about the pics of her we post so I just want to say I could watch her handle the tits all damn day long, because she handles them as if they're not hers but are their own living separate things.  Which they often do seem to be.  God, I wonder what it would be like to have tits like that, to look down and see them, to feel my own big tits.  But I kinda like the mystery of not knowing, too.  But imagining as I hold them and love them.

(Don't know if you caught it because I wouldn't since I'd be so focused on the tits, but Ms Marti's gray undies got so wet she had to change into a purple pair.)

6 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow Roxy that's awesome...first script to be made for the silver screen. don't beat yourself over that it is not long enough or missing things. if it wasn't perfect they would have not used it. so congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment. cant wait to hear how it went and maybe catch a scene or two.

Redmagnum79 said...

That's good to hear about all the moves your making it would be nice to see more of you on here and reading about all the other things you do for the ladies congrats on your new life

Cd4 said...

Congratulations on your new start. Try to keep your hands out of pants while your working..

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First and foremost, another awesome shot of my favorite tits in the world! Marti is so damn sexy!
Now, congratulations Roxy! It brings to mind the end of the old Willy Wonka Movie when Mr. Wonka asks Charlie if he knows what happened to the boy who suddenly got everything he wished for...he lived happily ever after.

Thirstyman said...

Dammit, look at those tits!! What a photo! I hope you have an amazing time in your new life.

Andre Clifton said...

Bouncing those around could give a man a black eye. But I'd be damned if it wasn't worth it.