Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Some Serious Dangle



I talked with Marti early this morning.  She is having a sexual blast at the beach house with the 10 guys who paid for her service.  Her contract with them guaranteed her 8 consecutive free hours for her to sleep and rest, but she told me she hasn't taken more than 5½ hours on any night as she is so anxious to get back to them.  She thought they may want some 1 on 1 time or maybe pair off to do her as threesomes, but they had rather just have a free-for-all so that whoever is hard and ready can have her.  Apparently not a minute goes by that there isn't at least one guy using and sucking each of her tits.  It's only been a very pussy-focused group; she's not sure when her cunt has been fucked so much and, surprisingly, missionary has been their main entry position.  (I would have thought it would have been cowgirl.)  And when they're not fucking her pussy, they're eating it and drinking her gushings.  They've also been good at pulling out when fucking her to blow their loads in her mouth.  I asked her how many she's taken straight from the cock; she said she lost count back on Saturday!

I pick her up at the beach house at noon on Thursday.  She'll have a day to rest then we're getting married on Saturday!  More on that later.

Much love,
Roxanne

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Busy Marti but having fun. Hopefully we’ll get a blow by blow of the action when she gets back 😏

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Love it when she lets those heavy tits hang! I just imagine her crawling over top of me and teasing my face with them before finally smothering me with them.

It is good to hear she is enjoying herself, I knew she would have a great time. Ten guys with hard cocks and lots of cum all for her sounds like a situation she would love.

Cd4 said...

The only thing to make this perfection would be protruding 6" nipples. I know you said 4 1/2 was pretty much the max but I'd like the opportunity to get another inch in a half out of them. 6" would look marvelous..

NorthNJMale said...

Glad to hear she is having a blast...and looking forward to hear and see pics of the wedding ceremony.

Hank said...

Congrats on the big day!!!

Steve said...

I'm so happy for both of you! ❤️🥰