Thursday, July 23, 2020

Marti Handcuffed


I was able to sneak this photo in during a photo session Mom had with Dana where Mom's wrists were secured with handcuffs attached to a hook driven into the wall above her head.  Mom had herself chained like this two hours before the session; she said she wanted to look like she really was in distress.  I thought she was crazy - she has had shoulder and knee replacement surgeries after all - to do it but I knew better than to try and change her mind.  So she had been secured like this for about three hours before I took this photo.  Her hard nipples and wet crotch gave away that she wasn't too uncomfortable!

5 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

oh my god what a sexy seductive view....also amazed that after those surgeries she was able to be in the pose for that length of time...great job to the surgeon and the PT tech to help rebuild muscle and endurance.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome shot, definitely admire her dedication to her craft too. Bondage is one of my favorite kinks; the chance to be fully in control of her and her tits, to do whatever I want to them is extremely high on my list of fantasies. Knowing it turns her on too just makes it all the better.

anotheroneofnone said...

Unreal. Amazing. All-around incredible.

Thirstyman said...

My mouth is watering over here.

John M said...

Those curves....those thighs - so sexy!