Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Quick Note from Marti

Just wanted to drop you guys a quick note as I start the last full day of my 6 days with these 10 guys.  As they get closer to the end of their contract time with me I am sensing a greater urgency on their part to get everything they want, so today should be awesome.  I didn't get to sleep until 1:30 am this morning and got up at 4:30.  I just finished my shower and will shortly send them a group text letting them know I'm ready for the day.  Since it's the last full day, it may just go all night long.

I think I'm safe in saying these guys are all from the technology sector and mostly in their 30's and 40's.  They've set things up with multiple cameras and computers so that pretty much everything has been recorded from multiple angles and distances.  I can just hear some of them watching some of it and the sounds of my loud moaning as they fuck me over and over.

It's been a long, long time since my pussy has been fucked like this; I've almost forgotten how good it feels.  This same group bought another week from me later in the year and I'm already looking forward to it.  Michelle will probably call me a "lazy slut" for using a cliche, but here goes: I can't believe I'm getting paid to do this!

Anyway, I see Michelle and Roxanne are doing their best to organize TAT and RWR and send out invitations.  Hopefully you'll all be set by the weekend.

Kisses,
Marti (OYO)

5 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Great to hear you're having such a good time, I look forward to hearing all about it soon. Keep having fun Sexy!

mikshel269 said...

Congratulations on the up coming nuptials so wonderful to know you found love again and wish you all the best

Feelgood said...

My imagination is running wild!! I wish we could see

newcockMILFhunter said...

I wish I could fuck you numb, dumb, and senseless and leave you a panting quivering cum soaked mess

newcockMILFhunter said...

I wish I could fuck you senseless