Tuesday, July 28, 2020

TAT, RWR, and Comments

TAT invites starting going out yesterday and we will hopefully have them all out by tonight.  Then we'll start sending out the RWR invites.  Hopefully by Thursday morning we'll have everything sent.  If you have any problems with your invite or if you thought you would be getting one and didn't you can either leave a comment here or email me (Roxanne) at roxxxyroad@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I also made a change to how comments are presented (with Marti and Michelle's permission, of course) which I hope will allow those of you on Apple devices to leave comments.  Let me know as a comment if it is now working for you or, as above, email me.

Roxanne

4 comments:

NorthNJMale said...

Oh wow...this pop up window is amazing...it allows to leave a comment without losing view of the picture if there are a lot of comments. Awesome

Yojibearra said...

Blog Invitation Error

We could not find the invitation you requested. Please confirm that you copied the exact URL that was sent to you by email.

If you continue to have problems responding to invitations, please visit our Help Center for more information.

This is what I get when I accept the invite.
Yoji

Feelgood said...

Yes!!!

Cd4 said...

I need the url with the name of the blog to sign on. The email I received is a no-reply and it gives me nothing to put the browser..thank you..