Monday, October 12, 2020

Forget the Clubs


 From the very beginning of my prowling/whoring days, I have targeted hotel bars near airports or near resorts because I found business travelers and golf groups being primed for sex without relationship.  Those of you who've been with me for awhile also know that places like Home Depot or Lowe's are my local favorite pickup places (guys are often there alone and I figure guys who are good at DIY at home should also be good doing me) as well as Pet Smart and other pet stores (I find anyone who loves animals, especially dogs, immediately sexy) and grocery stores (guys who can cook in the kitchen should also cook in the bedroom).

Anyway, back to the golf groups.  I have one group in particular that I first scored with 10 years ago this fall.  We've been meeting up every spring and fall ever since with the exception of last spring because of the virus.  The group had grown from a foursome 10 years ago to 16 guys last fall and we had gone from a three-day fuck fest to five days.  This year we're doing a whole week to celebrate ten years of furiously fucking.  They picked up four more guys for an even 20 but I'm not sure all 20 will show due to COVID but we'll see.

Probably my favorite time with a group such as these guys is at the very beginning of the visit knowing the possibilities of what lies ahead.  Such as in this picture from two years ago when my tits first came out and one of the guys, his hard cock poking me in the back, pulls my tits up as if showing them to the rest of the men and saying something like "Look what we get to play with the rest of the week!"  My nipples show my response.
 
Their golf clubs never get unpacked!

11 comments:

Feelgood said...

Who knew golfing would be soooooooo relaxing 😈

Art said...

You look amazing and all I can say is where can I take golfing lessons?

NorthNJMale said...

OMG lucky group of guys...i need to pick up golfing lol

Redmagnum79 said...

If I can play with you I would take up golf in a heartbeat so I could have a go at your beautiful titties

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I've never really been into golf but I suddenly see its true appeal. I can't help but think about the movie Fight Club though with how the original group just keeps growing. And I can only imagine what Project Mayhem would look like in this situation.

Unknown said...

If they need a replacement I'm game. Trying to add strokes onto my game to make it last longer. Congrats on the 10 fuck frenzy years.

Andre Clifton said...

Looking good Marti. I have been thinking of picking up a new hobby.

Will said...

Beautiful photo, love those hard nips!

Hungryhamster said...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThickDick/comments/jaf7a1/horny_in_the_hotel_room_m26_who_wants_to_join_all/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
That’s my cock and it’s rock hard for you

Hungryhamster said...

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThickDick/comments/jaf7a1/horny_in_the_hotel_room_m26_who_wants_to_join_all/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
That’s my cock and it’s rock hard for you

Arson Agent said...

Marti how do your nipples get so fricken long?