Thursday, October 1, 2020

Eating Marti


 I've said it here several times: I'm a boob woman.  It's always been all about the tits for me so Marti was my perfect fantasy girl.  But I'll have to admit: having watched Michelle's pussy eating contest video and being so close to her without being able to touch (yet) by the time Marti got home from her whoring adventure, I was in the mood for a lot of pussy eating.  As from my last post, when Marti got back to Florida this past Monday evening, we stayed in a hotel, had hot sex - well, mostly me doing what I wanted with her tits - then had a good night's sleep.  She was clearly very tired.  On our drive home Tuesday morning, I told her that I needed a good long time with my face down between her legs.  Marti has been getting more and more into receiving oral sex since a whoring adventure she had back in early August when one of her clients, a female who was sharing Marti with her male partner, was apparently very good at eating Marti's pussy and spent most of a long weekend doing it.

Anyway, when Marti and I got back to our condo we immediately went to bed, stripped, and I went straight down to her hyper-wet pussy.  And stayed there - and have spent most of the last couple of days there.  Whereas I was very impressed that Michelle had 10 orgasms in the roughly 9 hours of filming (including rest time in between partners), Marti can have 10 orgasms in one hour!  And with each and every one there's a gush of juices.  Sometimes a cup or more and sometimes maybe "only" a quarter cup or so, but always gushing juices.  Not squirting - gushing.  Now Marti may not have 10 orgasms every hour while I'm eating her, but had Marti been the star of that pussy eating contest, she maybe have had 30 or more orgasms instead of 10!

I quickly snapped this photo with my phone while I was in the midst of a several hour meal between her legs.  I think the look in her eyes says it all, that kind of far away stare.  She is totally SBO (sexually blissed out - see this post for an explanation).  I think the only word she whispered while I was feasting was "More."  There may have been a "Don't stop" thrown in.

I had no intention of stopping.  But I'm giving her pussy a break today.  Michelle is doing the second pussy eating contest video today - this time with three female contestants - and we're all going to watch, which will make me want to eat Marti even more.  I guess over breakfast this morning with Marti, Michelle and Maria, I was looking at Michelle and thinking what was going to happen to her today.  When she got up from the table she reached over and tickled me under the chin.  "Soon," she whispered!

8 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

OMG you are living my dream life to have so many beautiful ladies that you can play with when you want to you enjoy yourself

Art said...

That looks so hot in a POV angle Roxy. Enjoy all of Marti's charms!

Art said...

Roxy, a follow up thought. Any chance we can see you after you've been eating Marti out for a while?

Feelgood said...

I’d love to watch but I’d only watch for a minute (maybe I’m giving myself too much credit) before I would at try to join in. I love Art’s afterthought

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'd definitely love to be between her legs making her pussy gush all over my face, taking the occasional break to suck on one of her hard nipples. Of course I eventually see us end up with her riding my face as I reach up and tease and tug her spraying nipples.

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Another view I wanna see of her as I first insert myself...BALLZ DEEP inside her!!! 8===========================D~~(OYO)

Will said...

Those nipples are so awesome!

Unknown said...

I love your commitment to pleasing Marti. Albeit for your own pleasure, you love seeing her enjoy herself.