Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Pose Demolished


 On Monday evening I picked Marti up at a small airport upon her return from her whoring adventure.  We had decided to spend the night in a hotel room before heading home Tuesday morning.  So as Marti showered, I put on this sexy outfit and tried to cop a sexy pose for when she got out.  Marti took a couple of pics of me before I tried to cross my legs the other way and my butt slipped off the table.  Pose demolished.  Ah well, nothing was hurt or broken and a good laugh can fuel good sex.

In case you're wondering, I only wear my wedding band when Marti wears hers and, as is often typical in our business, wedding bands are usually left at home.  We have a darling little keepsake box where our rings stay together when we're not wearing them.

Roxy

11 comments:

Art said...

Roxy, your pose may have failed but you are clearly a hottie. Practice makes perfect, so just keep doing what you're doing, over and over and over beautifully. Did I mention that you're gorgeous? You are!

NorthNJMale said...

OMG you look amazing...love the pose. Thank you for sharing and glad to hear you didnt get hurt from the fall. looking forward to seeing more....very beautiful and sexy.

Feelgood said...

If you didn’t say anything I wouldn’t have known that pose was demolished. Hopefully you and Marti had a “nice”😈 little party.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You're killing that pose Roxy and your outfit is sexy as hell.

Cd4 said...

It's the thought that counts..

Niplover said...

Perfect. Soooo Fucking Hot!!!!!!!!!! I hope Marti devoured that pussy. I'm looking forward to seeing vids of Marti soon, how about you join her.

Thirstyman said...

Smoking hot 🔥

Erik the Viewing Squid said...

But at least you tried and you pulled it off for a minute! I'm sure Matti appreciated the gesture hehe

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Damn, Roxy!! Accidents aside, this is so far, BY FAR my favorite photo of you!!! That body of yours looks amazing as it is, but the way that already beautiful ass of yours is planted on the table like that...what I'd pay to start off with a naked lap dance from you. In the immortal words of Robert Palmer... Simply Irresistible!! 8=======================D~~(OYO)

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

Roxy, that's gotta be among the most bangable bootys I've ever witnessed in my life!! And what I would give to have a close encounter with it!!! 8=======================D~~(OYO)

Unknown said...

I call a good laugh the ice breaker.