Friday, September 18, 2020

Hard and Full of Cum

 

One of Marti's favorite quotes goes something like this: "Any man who's cock is hard and full of cum for me is sexy as fuck."  Then she usually adds with a wry smile: "As long as he smells clean."  This photo was from a very large photograph me/fuck me session she had with A LOT of men - I counted 32 different guys in the video.  She said she had selected her favorite men from the previous month's sessions and invited them back for another go on/in/of (whatever) her.  And I can tell you it was not as if there were 32 young, buff, hung studs there.  There were guys of all shapes, sizes, ages, color, you name it.  And whereas there were a few 8 or 9 inch cocks, most were in the average size range and some were quite small, but Marti took each one as eagerly as the next.  The things that all the guys had in common were a lust for Marti's body and thrill that they were fucking her.

Oh, and rock hard cocks full of cum for Marti, too!

(I can't help it; I'm a voyeur and a cuckold when it comes to watching guys and gals fuck my wife and I LOVE looking through her old photos and videos of these gangbangs.  What is it that makes people enjoy watching other fuck their S.O.?)

Roxy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Variety is the spice of life. You would have to be emotionally stunted to not get a thrill from fucking Marti.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I definitely understand the voyeur side of things, I have plenty of fantasies about watching her as she does what she does so well. Being her spouse though must add a different layer.

NorthNJMale said...

there are many various reasons why one gets aroused watching their S.O. getting fucked by others...i personally think there has to be a strong level of trust and know the difference between sex and love. once that is established then exploring each other and the limits we can have during sex would be a wonderful experience. just my personal opinion.

Feelgood said...

I just love watching my S.O..get pleasure that maybe I can’t provide. I’m sure Marti and I (and quite a few others) would make a video for you unless you want to be there then a tape may not be needed😈

Wookiee42 said...

I'd be in heaven in your shoes! Good God tho. This still is so damned hot!

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

OOOOOOooohhhh...Nicely bent over!! That's exactly how I want you, Mama Marti!!! 8======================D~~(OYO)

Dragonoake said...

Watching my SO with other men has been a long time fantasy for me. I really can't tell you why it turns me on so much, but it has since I was in my teens