Friday, September 11, 2020

Morning Marti

 

A first-thing-in-the-morning photo. . .

Roxy and I usually get up around 2:00 am (except we sleep in until 6:00 on Sundays).  After she plays with my tits for a few minutes - to wake me up, you understand - I head off to the shower.  And that's when the "work day" begins as Roxy broadcasts my morning showers over my sex agency's cam feature.  And, yes, members do watch me shower on a pay per minute basis.  Some mornings I've already made well over a thousand dollars by the time I get out of the shower!  (Well, the agency gets a half of it.)

After the shower, Roxy and I get a bit of breakfast then it's back to bed for more camming.  It's one of the few times of day we'll turn on the "private" function; this means a viewer can take us private so he/she is the only one watching (price goes way up, of course).  We have one guy who does this most mornings and he and Roxy have become good online friends.  He tells her how he'd like to see me posed and what he wants to see or what he wants Roxy to do to me.  They chat away as my body gets cammed all over and up close.  At first Roxy felt guilty that the guy was dropping so much money on us, but he assured her he had plenty and that this was the most fun he'd had since his wife passed away a few years ago.  (He's in his 70's.)

We get to the studio usually around 6:30 and by 7:00 I'm fucking on cam and that goes on until around 7:00 pm, but I won't go into that detail in this post.

Yes, I have put on some weight.  When my in front of the camera job was mostly glamour modeling, I wanted to be slim.  But for all the fucking I'm doing now, I need the extra weight to comfortably handle all the pounding.  Dana helped me set up a healthy weight gain diet - plus I'm swallowing lots of cum these days which is high in calories 😁😋!

We've pretty much beat the subject to death, but one last comment about my freckles as this photo shows me with absolutely no makeup to cover them.  The laser surgery mostly removed the freckles below what I call my vein line.  If you look closely at this photo (and please do!) you'll notice a vein that runs across the top of my boobs with tributaries that run to each areola.  That's my vein line and is pretty close to my tan line in this photo.  So most of the freckles above the line are still there unless hidden by Daphne's makeup magic, which I did for glamour shoots.

So anyway, that's how most of my mornings go.  I hope this post has helped to brighten your morning, at least a little bit!

40 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

Thanks for sharing and yes it help to brighten up my day and when can we see your lovely wife on here

NorthNJMale said...

What an amazing morning routine....especially the way Roxxy wakes you up. Dam lucky girl hehehe. As for the weight gain it is not a bad thing, you are still a smoking sexy woman with an amazing body.

Niplover said...

OMG such a hot picture of you! I sooooooooooo would like to feast on those nipples for an hour or two, so suckable....

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

First and foremost, WOW, look at those fucking tits! Really Sexy, they are fucking amazing!

I have looked closely at this pic and many, many, many more of you and I can say with some certainty that your freckles have always been and continue to be awesome. I admit it, I was one of the ones who worried about them disappearing but I was wrong. Keep having fun Sexy, you're really good at it!

Feelgood said...

I wish I could spoil you 2 like that one guy in private does

Kellybang said...

Of all the pics I've ever seen of Marti, this particular Pic makes me the HARDEST!! BEAUTIFUL!

Will said...

Fantastic body shot!

John M said...

This is hands down one of the sexiest Marti pics I've ever seen. The full view of your gorgeous body, nearly head to toe, really shows off your mind-boggling curves and proportions. I truly envy those lucky few (or many LOL) who have felt those long, lithe legs wrapped around them while buried deep inside Marti. Thanks for sharing this pic, and hopefully you have more like this to share!

Anonymous said...

My favorite

Anonymous said...

Marti, I just want get down on one knee and suck on them for hours as you rub your hands through my hair. Then make love.

Anonymous said...

Marti, this one here is my absolute favorite. Please post more of these. This picture gets me every morning. I cant resist.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to post so much. But this full frontal pic here gets me everytime. This pic is my morning routine. Sets me off to a great start of my day. I love your tits Marti.

Anonymous said...

Marti, I cant resist. I am at it again. I'm addicted to this pic. It keeps me hard.

Anonymous said...

Your chest in this pic omg . Took care of me this morning. This is pic I am addicted to.

Anonymous said...

Every morning I explode this pic

Anonymous said...

I had to go back to the original posting. The tits are everything in the pic. My eyes are just stuck on them. I can help it when I explode to this pic. Again I had too

Anonymous said...

My fantasy story is to look at you eye to eye. Make love as I throb. Because I've been making love to a beautiful huge boob woman.Pull out and explode all over your chest.

Anonymous said...

Exploding now

Anonymous said...

You riding me. Holding you tits apart reveling a deep cleavage. You yelling awll is sexy as hell.

Anonymous said...

I cannot help to jerk off to this picture every day because of the big pair of breasts you have.

Anonymous said...

This picture posted a year and two days ago and I still jack off to it every day thank you Marti for posting this picture.In between work and other things I spent at least a good 4 to 6 hours a day with this picture just unloading my sperm

Anonymous said...

I’ve been cumming for hours. All I need is JOI and just look your chest. Twitching cock and pumping out cum

Anonymous said...

The best feeling is twitching after pumping out so much cum is looking at your chest with the heartbeat throb in the background. Aiming at your big Applesauces

Anonymous said...

I had to go back to the original picture from last year. These boobs are spectacular. I wish I can touch them in real life.

Anonymous said...

I’m ready to unload on them while jacking off this morning. I’m very addicted to your chest. I can’t get enough of your chest.

Anonymous said...

I would do anything to play with those titties all I wanna do is just play with him I would love to have permission from Marti

Anonymous said...

Two cum tributes I did in 7 minutes all bc of of your big tits

Anonymous said...

Tributes to this pic is one the best things ever. These tits are magical and unbelievable. I can believe how much cum bursts out of me each tribute and time I jackoff to this pic.

Anonymous said...

Cum tribute

Anonymous said...

I love your big applesauces. Every time I concentrate on them I get hard as no wonder.It’s like less than 20 seconds and I just want to unload

Anonymous said...

I had to go back to the original pic. She is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Can you repost this pic again

Anonymous said...

I love to masterbate to this pic so much. I love your big breasts. Your boobs are perfect and I would love to play with them for hours. I jack off sometimes multiple times a day to your chest. your chest is the best in world.I really hope you don’t mind no jack off to this picture every day just about I am a lover of big breast but your always keeps me hard and ready. I have lost so much cum bc of your boobs in this pic. Again thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

I love masturbating to your chest

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy looking at this picture with my hard cock locked and loaded and ready to explode I masturbate to this picture a couple times a day against my sheets and I have a picture of this against my headboard and on my pillow all I’m doing is concentrating on your chest and watch how much explodes out of me when I finish.

Anonymous said...

I am so addicted to your applesauces

Anonymous said...

This is the most perfect pic I have ever seen the show is your full body head to toe and especially your breasts.They are incredible. I’m hoping for a re-post soon.I just can’t stop masturbating to this pic every time I get

Anonymous said...

I am still masturbating to this photo this day I can’t get enough of your titties a.k.a. anonymous

Anonymous said...

I love spunking to this pic. Its THE TITS. I can’t control it. Your chest makes me explode so much. Those are very beautiful. All I do is stroke my cock to this. I move stroking my monster to this pic. So much sperm comes out of me each time.

Anonymous said...

Love your tits