Monday, September 14, 2020

Roxy's Tits Debut


Well, you guys wanted to see more of me, and so here's introducing my tits - cum splattered!

A couple of things about this photo.  First, about my tits.  When I first met Marti I just barely say I had B cup boobs.  I could wear an A cup but bulged out a bit.  Now, though, I'm about to get to where I  bulge out of my B cup bras!  Yes, I've grown!  It's not from weight gain; hell, I've lost 5 pounds since July.  I think it's because my life is now all about sex.  If I'm awake, it's sex.  Whether I'm enjoying Marti's body or watching others do that - it's sex.  Which means my hormones course through me constantly and I think that's why my boobs have gotten bigger.  Of course, in the company of Marti's M+ cups, Gail's M cups, Ruthie's J cups and Michelle's H cups everything is relative, but I'm so pleased with my tits - and the rest of me.  So you'll be slowly seeing more...

Second, the cum.  I have got the first real male friend I've ever had in Big Eddie.  No, not romantic as is boyfriend, but friend friend, you know?  Marti brought us together sexually and it was just like, I don't know, like immediate chemistry.  Even though he's late 40's and I'm early 20's, we hit it off and just seemed to have a lot in common.  We've been seeing a lot of each other, especially when Marti is off on one of her whoring trips.

There's no doubt that when I'm with Marti I'm the dominant one; Marti - with that body and attitude - pulls that out of almost everyone, even the shiest among us.  I'm surprised, though, that I'm a dominant with Big Eddie, too.  He's so laid back that I guess it's the natural order of things.  I certainly can't say that our friendship is typical, probably since it started with me walking into a bedroom with him lying nude and hard on a bed as Marti put us together.  Our sex that day was all about me giving him and handjob and that has continued.  When we get together, he's usually nude within the first minute and his cock is in my hands.  I usually just take off my top.  Then it's handjob after handjob.  (OK, my tongue and mouth do get involved some.)  We could be talking about sports or restaurants or anything and I'll be stroking him or, if I'm waiting for him to get hard again after her blasts a load, playing with his balls.  (Well, I can't talk sports with his balls in my mouth but you know what I mean.)

So, anyway, that's Big Eddie's cum all over my B going on C cup tits.  As you can see, he blows an impressive load.  What's surprising, and Michelle is OK with it, is that Big Eddie chooses to be with me instead of my stepdaughter.  (It's so funny calling Michelle my stepdaughter when she's 22 years older than I am.)  I'll have to ask him because I'm not sure: Is it because (a) I've become a cock monogamous, meaning I really just want his cock; (b) there's a deep and building friendship between us; (c) I'm so young; (d) he likes that it's all about his cock; (e) he loves my handjobs.

I have decided that I want to become a handjob expert.  Eddie and I talk quite frankly about what I'm doing while I'm doing it so I can improve.  Michelle's right - practice is fun.

So here's my first body picture.  I don't fit the "massive mammaries" this site is built on, but I'm getting more confidence in what I've got!


 

13 comments:

Redmagnum79 said...

From what I see you have a nice pair of tits and I would love to play with them if I could

Art said...

Roxy you are beautiful, hot and sexy and you fit right in. If you are ever looking for another volunteer, my hand is up and waving wildly.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

You picked a hell of a way to debut your boobs, great shot in more ways than one!

Feelgood said...

You may not have the big pair of tits that we all love but yours are VERY hot🔥. I think that might be a reason why we’ve all wanted to see and we know Marti chose a great wife.

Floppy said...

How lucky is Big Eddie!!!

NorthNJMale said...

hello roxxy...you have an amazing body and awesome tits...thank you for sharing them with us

Steve said...

You have beautiful tits Roxy. Marti's a lucky woman.

Unknown said...

Two handfuls of tits with pretty nipples is something to be proud of. You look just as beautiful as the other ladies representing on this site.

Craig said...

They're looking good from where i am...

Wookiee42 said...

You have an amazing set of tits! And I have another reason to be jealous of a big Eddie! Thank you for sharing.

Craig said...

Ever thought of pumping you're nipples to get the length to catch up with Marti. Long nipples would be nice addition to those lovely boobs.

One Savannah Scorpio said...

You absolutely qualify for inclusion here, Roxy!
Maybe a silly analogy - but this summer has seemed to chronicle a rookie getting called to the big leagues. And in taking changes out of her comfort zone, she just keeps succeeding and enjoying herself.
Ride this wave of orgasms and firsts, alongside this great cast.

Andre Clifton said...

Wish I could have coated those beautiful tits of yours.