Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Marti's Nipple and Areola


 Hey guys.  For those of you new to MMMM, I'm Roxy, I'm 22 years old, and, since August 8, 2020, I've been Marti's wife.  If you go back through past posts you'll read about how I got so lucky to be involved with Marti.  Anyhow, for as long as I can relate, I was both a lesbian and a total tit girl.  I've got B cups and all I ever wanted was to fondle some really big boobs.  I spent what little money I had joining the websites of some of the famous big boob stars with Milena Velba being my favorite.  There can be lots of discussion about who has the biggest or best tits on the web but one thing I feel certain about, and this is coming from someone who has jilled off countless times over countless hours staring at all the best breasts on the net, there is not a better nipple and areola combination than Marti's.  None.  Not a chance.  And I still can't believe I get to suck on them every day several times a day.  A real fantasy come true!

8 comments:

Art said...

Roxy when do we get to see you? You were the one Marti chose and I for one would love to see you.

Joolzinbako said...

Happy for you both

Feelgood said...

Many upon many agree with you Roxy ,thouugh sadly we’ve enjoyed only from a distance. I agree with Art, when will we get to see you? I know you had your mouth by Marti’s nipple. I know I’m being a little impatient but damn you seem sexy!!

Unknown said...

Still happy for you both. Can't wait to read about more of your adventures together.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Everything about her tits is out of this world, her nipples and areolas being the cherries on top of two mounds of deliciousness!

Anonymous said...

May you be happy and blessed

Thirstyman said...

Yes, you hit the lottery. Wishing you two happiness and mad sex for years to cum.

Redmagnum79 said...

Roxy I would love to take your place playing with her beautiful breasts but I know that you want do that so I'm glad you are living your dream life and I hope you have a great life together ❤️💜💓