Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Wondering Roxy

 

This is a photo of Marti from maybe two years ago.  It was during one of those photograph me/fuck me sessions.  None of the six guys there had ever seen Marti until they walked in and saw her sitting on the couch.  They spent maybe 40 minutes photographing her, slowly peeling her gown off, before the four hours of fucking started.

I often wonder what was going through their heads (the big ones and the little ones) during that time.  What did they thing and feel when they first saw that amazing body and when those huge tits first came out (as in this photo)?  What about when their dicks first went balls deep into her throat or crashed into her hyper-wet pussy or tight ass?  What went through their mind when that pussy gushed over and over again or when the milk started to spurt?  How about when she swallowed their cum?  And then what were they thinking when they drove away afterwards?

What would go through your head?

Roxy

10 comments:

Art said...

What would go through my head? OMG! When can I do that again?

Andre Clifton said...

I wouldn't be able to believe I was fucking the sexiest, biggest tittied woman I'd ever seen or meet in my life. How lucky I was to make the list of privileged men to sleep with her. Wondering when the next time I would be able to do it again. If I could get a private session instead of sharing Marti with other people. Is there a recording I can watch for jerking off later? Hoping I didn't bust too soon. Happy I get more than 1 shot at her sexy body. So many more thoughts. But I would have a memory like no other.

NorthNJMale said...

I would be standing there thinking that I must have died and in heaven hehehehe...but more than likely i would be standing there with a big ass smile from ear to ear knowing that i would soon be in sexual bliss with the marvelous marti.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The whirlwind of thoughts would make it near impossible to distinguish any single one but a few would repeat enough to stand out from the rest. Basic stuff like, wow, oh my god, and the trusty fuck in all its many forms. I'm sure the first words out of my mouth would be something along the lines of, "holy fucking shit, look at those fucking tits!"

On a deeper level though, just the idea of being with the most incredible pair of tits I've ever seen would undoubtedly render me initially dumbfounded both physically and mentally. Leaving me to react to the most primitive of urges and most base desires and needing to shoot as many loads as possible for such an awesome woman.

Feelgood said...

I don’t know if I’d have enough blood in the big head to think after seeing those beautiful tits, pussy, ass and mouth. I think I’d just have to go on natural instinct 😈. Then again being a fan from the tumblr days I’d probably go for the tits🤤🤤.

Redmagnum79 said...

I think I just meet the woman of my dreams and when can I do it again with her and how sexy she is

Will said...

Absolutely perfect tits!

Borny77 said...

The best tits in the world!

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

What would go through my head is simply, "I can't wait to get my hands and mouth on them!!!" 8==========================D~~(OYO)

Jackson said...

As sexy as ever. I just cant get enough of ya.