Wednesday, September 9, 2020

An Old Marti Fucking Pic

 

This is an outtake of a vid of me fucking a much younger guy.  The video was made over 10 years ago now.  A lot of the vids you can find of me on the net were shot in that time frame and are of me with a guy named Zack and were filmed by my cuckold husband Daniel.  (Daniel and I divorced last year.)  Whenever Daniel filmed Zack and I together, he almost always used two cameras: one he would put on a tripod at a distance and leave alone and these are the ones you can find now on the web.  The other camera he would operate during the fucking, often zooming in and panning or moving the camera, though usually still on a tripod so it wouldn't shake too much as he wanked.  We never published any of those "second camera" videos as Daniel kept them for his "personal use."  After we divorced, he gave me a set of those and told me I could use them.  By that time, Zack had, in the intervening years, married and divorced himself.  So, of course, we had to fuck some more and even got Daniel to film it - for old times' sake, you know.

Anyway, some of the vids I want to show on here will be those vids of Daniel's where he zoomed in and out and panned around so they should be new to the net.  I love the sounds on some of them of him breathing heavy and whispering his thoughts.  Hot as fuck, at least to me.

 Marti (OYO)

16 comments:

Floppy said...

Look forward to seeing more

Hank said...

Sorry I have not commented lost a lot when I had problems with my iPad and iPhone. I hope they are now working again your posts are great. Thank you. Sorry I was away

Feelgood said...

Zack must have been pleasantly surprised when he saw the bigger Marti!!

Unknown said...

Damn. I haven't searched for your videos online but now I feel obligated to do so.

Matt said...

Hello this is my first comment to your blog and I just wanted to say I really enjoy the content I hope you are well in 2020 I can't wait to see what you have in store for the blog

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

I'd certainly love to see the second angle videos Sexy. It is nice that y'all are posting more lately, I really enjoy my daily dose of inspiration that I get from y'all.

Anonymous said...

Pure bliss

NorthNJMale said...

Amazing pic....cant wait to see the movie pop up on my search for it. Thank you

Tremendous Collection Fox-Love 8============D~~(OYO) said...

DAMN, this is Classic Marti, right here!!! So many nights I've dreamed about being the guy underneath that perfect body of hers, pumping man-meat and man-cream past them soft, wet pussy lips and DEEP into that womb, while feeding from those huge milk melons!! 8===========================D~~(OYO)

Filipe said...

Zack, hm...? Right... :)

Thirstyman said...

Over the years I've been following your blog, I've always fantasized being in in Daniel's cuckold shoes, seeing your amazing sex sessions through his eyes. Now I'll finally get to see what he saw and enjoy you from his point of view. Can't wait!!!

ASkelly said...

Things are getting even more exciting!

Wins said...

Wonderful Marty .. I enjoyed these videos so much. You are the best. I will experience infinite joy and great excitement to see new videos ... Kisses

Yoji said...

Yes, please. Love to view the vids.

John M said...

Yes! These are some of my favorite vids...looking forward to seeing more of this!

Dragonoake said...

I would love to see more