Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Nipple Challenge

Hey guys, Roxy writing.  The other evening, Marti and I were sitting in bed about to go to sleep when she asked me to read some of your comments to her.  I could tell she was getting hornier and hornier as I read for I could see her nipples lengthen and harden through the almost see through fabric of her linen night shirt.  After a particularly hot comment, she unbuttoned the shirt and thrust out her tits using her arms to push them up and out.  "Show them what they do to me," she asked me.  So, I took this picture.  See, not only do your comments reassure us that you're enjoying this blog - though also turn us on, especially Marti!

I love it when those nipples get long and hard like this - they become so masturbatable (yeah, I made that word up).  You can take them between your thumb and two or three fingers and wank the hell out of them sending her into orgasmic frenzy.  Which I did, by the way; not much sleep that night.

Speaking of extra long nipples, one of her long time readers, CD, issued a challenge: he wants to see 6 inch nipples.  Now I don't know if we can do that - around 3.5" is the longest I've seem them - but we can try.  Probably what I would need to do is get a lot of people over here, strip Marti to her panties - can't let her pussy and ass distract us from the nipples - and tie her hands over her head to a hook in the ceiling.  We'd turn off the lights but shine some photographer's lights on her chest and all gather around her (we'd be fully dressed).  Then we'd all start fondling the breasts and wanking the nipples.  All the conversation would have to be about the tits and nipples being sure to refer to them as "the tits" and "the nipples" instead of "her tits" or "her nipples" so that we take Marti out of it and just make it be about what's on her chest.  Every bit of everybody's attention would have to be on the tits and nipples.

Who knows, maybe we can get there.  I can't imagine what 6 inch nipples would look like or feel like.  In this  photo I'm guessing the right nipple is maybe 2.5" long; the left one a little shorter (I'm guessing that's because I was nearer the right one).  Can you imagine what they would be like if they were more than twice as long as this?

Anyhow, thanks for the comments and getting her so hot.  I certainly got to reap the rewards!

(PS: I fucking love how the areolas are sucking the skin of the breasts toward it.  So sexy and part of what makes these breasts so different from the rest!)
 

8 comments:

Feelgood said...

Love helping her get SO hot!!! Those nipples are a source of great pleasure for many/all of us, male and female alike.

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

It is quite a challenge but definitely an interesting idea to get them as long as possible. Those nipples are absolutely one of a kind, well two of a kind I guess, let's just say they are wonderfully unique.

Thirstyman said...

Those nipples look pretty fine and succulent already. I would love to try and suck another 2 or 3 inches out of them.I want to hear the moaning from me sucking hard on those nipples and I won't stop until I get a stomach full of sweet milk.

Art said...

Roxy when are you getting in front of the camera? Please?

Redmagnum79 said...

I just love seeing her nipples look so inviting to suck on and I would love to be at the front of the line to suck on them and drink her milk that would be a fun night

Will said...

Keep those nipple shots coming!

Anonymous said...

CD.Thank you for remembering but after careful consideration and the way you would approach it 5" is doable. There's a photo from one of your bondage sessions with arms utterly hanging around her head and wet panties (this now my all time favorite) would be the perfect position to do it. It could take all day long but I'm sure it would be well worth it

Unknown said...

Gorgeous nipples, could suck on those for hours