Sunday, September 27, 2020

Roxy's First Photoshoot Practice


 Maria, Michelle and I went to the studio yesterday (Saturday) for a couple of reasons.  The first was for me to do a practice photoshoot.  Lin and a small contingent of photographers and stage hands met us and I did a few awkward poses in and out of various outfits - like this body net - and in and out of sets.  I used the word awkward and that's probably being kind to me.  But Maria and Lin were kind and patient and Michelle was encouraging so I made it through.  I'll need to do a few more before I'm ready for a real debut with Michelle.

The other thing we did was totally hot.  My post (this one) about Michelle and the pussy eating contest; well, the 4.5 hours of video had been edited down to two hours and the two judges, Lin and Michelle herself, sat down to discuss the contestants and their techniques - and I got to watch from the background.  Lin, with her long jet black hair and silky, sultry legs wore a tiny black leather skirt and white blouse and heels and sat with her legs crossed.  Michelle just wore heels and a thong, her huge breasts bare.  Behind them was a large screen where the video of the contest played out, often in extreme closeup of Michelle's pussy with glimpses of the guy's fondling her tits, her face in ecstasy, with her moans as the background music.  Especially hot were when the cameras would zoom into her pussy as she came and we could watch it pulsate and ooze.  Then it would focus again on her large labia and bigger than average clit as the guys would go back for another orgasm.  Maria was off camera asking them questions and they were just so matter-of-fact as they answered as though they were talking about making lasagna rather than Michelle having her legs spread wide as three different guys took turn pleasuring her pussy with tongue, mouth, and fingers.

Try not to get a hard on as you imagine that!

Roxy

(PS, Part 2 of Michelle's and my time together coming soon!)

6 comments:

Feelgood said...

Damn Roxy looking great in those fishnets and when you and Michelle finally fuck!!!! I guess you’ll really see what Marti and Maria are talking about 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Feelgood said...

Oh Roxy I forgot to mention I left you an email

Redmagnum79 said...

That's a beautiful picture of you Roxy

Art said...

Roxy you look simply amazing. And in reference to a previous post, both your lips are perfect! Omg, beautiful, hot, sexy, and amazing!!!

NorthNJMale said...

looking good Roxxy...thank you for sharing your experience with us

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

The fishnet bodysuit is always a crowd pleaser and you definitely wear it well Roxy.