Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Marti Gets a Premature Load

I just missed out on posting on Cum Monday, but here ya go.  This is from a photograph me/fuck me session a couple of years ago.  One of the half dozen guys there was an 18-year-old virgin.  By the time introductions were over and I explained what was going to happen over the next 6 hours or so, he had soaked the front of his shorts with precum and his cock was twitching wildly.  I knew just the thought of the day's adventures had him on the verge of cumming so I beckoned him over and pulled down his shorts.  His rock hard cock jumped out and began pulsing like it was about to blow, which it was.  I didn't get it completely in my mouth before the first rope of cum blew, but I got most of it.  When he was done, he apologized profusely but I assured him the day was young and so was he and that I'm sure he had lots more.

He did. . .

6 comments:

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Can't blame the kid, look at those fucking tits!

Feelgood said...

Giving to the youth of America

Redmagnum79 said...

I would love to be able to take part in a fuck you/photography you so I can cum on you l like he did😍😍😍😍

NorthNJMale said...

lucky guys...dam looking so sexy

Cd4 said...

What choice did he have?

Wookiee42 said...

I'd have done the exact same thing! And we definitely need to make Cum Monday a thing!!!