Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Roxy Cums


 I'm happy to announce that for the first time the other day I got Roxy to cum by sucking her nipples.  I knew she could do it because of how wet she gets when I suck them, but she had never actually had an orgasm until that day.  She was watching a replay of one of my cam sessions and had her hand in her panties enjoying the touch of her own fingers on her clit.  I came up to her, pulled her hand out of her panties, licked her fingers clean, opened her casual blouse, and began sucking her right nipple as I tweaked the left one.  At first she arched her chest out, whispering about how that woman in the video (me) was actually sucking her tits and when I looked up at her she still had her eyes on the video.  Soon, though, she quit whispering to herself and when I looked back up she was watching me having my way with her tits.  The third time I looked at her she had closed her eyes and tilted back her head and I could feel her tense and tremble slightly.  Then, with something between a squeal and a scream she came, her hips moving as she gasped for breath.

When she came back down to earth she was so excited - and so was I!  She attacked my chest with verve and aplomb and I had several pussy-gushing orgasms.  I might have cum 10 times to her 1, but our talk afterwards was about that one of hers.  We agreed that she just needs more practice and I am more than happy to be her instructor!

10 comments:

Andre Clifton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art said...

If only I could volunteer to help out in this effort I would gladly do so.

Feelgood said...

Roxy you’re hotter, sexier than you’ll ever give yourself credit for. As far as cumming with Marti as you know you have a GREAT and accomplished teacher.

NorthNJMale said...

oh wow thats amazing...glad she was able to experience it. also amazing picture, very lovely nipples. you are a very lucky woman

TheMaskedHillbilly said...

Awesome that you are able to share that experience with Roxy Sexy, I'm sure there will be countless replays of it along with many other firsts for y'all.

Will said...

Nice photo of a very beautiful wwoman!

Andre Clifton said...

I'm glad you two got to share this wonderful first for Roxy. I want to get my s/o to experience this but find it hard for her to concentrate and for me to be patient enough.

niplover said...

sooo fucking erotic... soon we'll see Roxy's tits growing and nips getting longer!

Wookiee42 said...

Oh congratulations!! Such sexuality

thereelguy45 said...

Roxy you have such amazing breasts, nipples and areolas!!